I have been pulling this skirt out a fair bit lately. It is perfect for the warmish weather - it isn't too cold, or too hot to wear. As for the top, I haven't pulled this baby out in a long time. I don't know why I haven't worn it lately, because I absolutely adore it! It cost me all of about $4.00 from some little op-shop in Bunbury back when I was 15 or so. I was so proud when I found it.
On another note... I have been a ball of emotions this week - some good, some bad. So many major changes have been occurring and it is all becoming so real now!
- Uni is officially over in just over 24 hours (well I will have 2 exams but lets not count those). Words cannot explain the relief it will bring!
- In 11 weeks I will be off to Europe for 5 weeks. I am in the midst of planning with my brother and one of my best friends. It is going to be SO good to see him again!
- Just before Christmas, I will be in Sydney for a week for work. Exciting times ahead!
- There is a lot of heartbreak going on at the moment. I had to say goodbye to my boyfriend.
- I am finding even more new and awesome friends, and running into so many people I used to hang around with in Bunbury.
I keep saying it, I was finally happy with all of the people in my life, and now I have to say goodbye to them all... well I have already had to start doing so (starting with my boyfriend). Thank God interstate travel is as easy as 1, 2, 3, and staying in contact with people is as easy as ever with all the technology nowadays!